Mihail Litvak is likely one of the most world’s psychologist at present. These 20 recommendation, though brief, for those who actually perceive and apply them in your life, for you’ll not have any obstacles.
Dr. Litvak has developed a system that he known as “psychological aikido” that he first used on himself.
20 These sayings, for those who research them and apply in your life, they may change into a strong psychological weapon in your palms.
1. When a person can not say something good about himself, and need to say one thing, he’ll begin talking sick of others.
2. Seize science as a substitute of the throat of a beloved one if you wish to seize one thing.
three. Despair was given to man to ensure that him to have the ability to take into consideration himself.
four. No one rejects somebody. He solely goes ahead. The one who was left behind considers himself rejected.
5. In the event you imagine that you’re a good particular person, why do you want somebody to suppose that about you?
6. Do what you need and don’t ask for permission. You’ll not get it.
7. The indicators of non secular maturity are the flexibility to like and the flexibility to deal with loneliness. We’re doing the most effective issues once we are alone.
eight. An immature particular person usually is aware of, however can not do it. A mature particular person not solely is aware of, however does it. Due to this fact, an immature particular person criticizes and a mature one does.
9. I don’t know the highway to success. However I do know the highway to unsuccessfulness – it’s the need to be favored by everybody.
10. There isn’t any masculine or female logic. There’s solely capability or incapability to suppose rightly.
11. You solely need to know who’s your greatest enemy? Look within the mirror. Defeat him and the others will flee.
12. Obtain success – the insults will go.
13. It’s good to speak with associates. It’s helpful to speak to enemies.
14. There is just one motive to stop your job or finish a relationship – the shortcoming to attain private development within the given circumstances.
15. It is best to share solely pleasure with associates and enemies. Your mates can be joyful and your enemies can be upset.
16. Don’t chase happiness and you will see a cheerful place. I can inform you the place the place happiness is – in you. The highway to happiness is the maximal improvement of all of your talents.
17. Happiness is a product of properly organized residing.
18. If you wish to show one thing to somebody, you exist just for that particular person. In the event you exist for your self, then you definately don’t must show something to anybody.
19. Creativeness – the voice of all our talents. Due to this fact, I don’t dream of singing opera. I don’t have the voice for that. And if I dream of that, I might be triggering my talents. Then, I might be doing something to change into a part of opera singing. It is best to solely consider making that dream actuality. Don’t rush – that’s when goals come true actually quick. It’s good when a person says – I’m solely making an attempt to make my goals come true.
20. It’s higher to speak with an excellent ebook than with an empty man.
Content material retrieved from: http://www.wellmindness.com/psychological-aikido-20-sayings-russian-professor-will-change-life/.